Today I will be introducing you all to a very special blogger friend of mine..
Mummy Em @ https://mummyemblog.wordpress.com/
I have known this lovely lady for quite a while now and have been chatting to her from fairly early on in my blogging life so we’ve somewhat grown together too which is amazing. Her blog posts always bring a smile to my face, they give me inspiration for crafts and fun things to do and are just a general perfect read. Please go and check her out!
I asked Mummy Em some questions, here are her answers:
1. Tell me about yourself. What is your name, how many children do you have and what is your blog about?
My name is Emma Devere I’m 34 and mummy to Chloe a very crazy toddler who will be 3 in January.
2. What is your blog about and what do you hope to achieve?
My blog is about the ups and downs of parenting plus a little of me trying to be arts and crafty. I would love to have my blog in a magazine similar but I am happy plodding along as I am at the moment.
3. What are your 3 favourite things about parenthood?
1. Unconditional love. 2. Watching my baby grow and change every day 3. The person I have become being a mummy.
4. What advice would you give to a first-time parent to be?
Forget about everything you have read or advise you receive always trust your instinct. Mummy knows best.
5. What are your dreams and aspirations?
I would love to one day have a house in the country with a farm and be surrounded by family.
6. Do you have any blogging tips for newbie bloggers?
Blog about what you love and don’t be scared.
7. Who are your favourite bloggers at the moment?
Part time working mummy – http://parttimeworkingmummy.com/
Queens of constance
And of course The Mummy Side of Life
Again, please head over and check out her wonderful blog, I can guarantee you’ll fall in love with her posts.
Thanks for reading!