We went swimming today and I thought I would do a quick blog post on Oliver’s swimming essentials now he’s a toddler. They are:
- Swim shorts or a swimsuit.
- A soft, warm towel.
- A swimming nappy to avoid any nastiness in the pool.
- A float vest, I’ve found this really helps his confidence.
- A water ball or some form of toy to play with.
- Baby powder, I use this to dry Oliver faster once we’re out.
- Change for lockers.
- A little snack as swimming is rather tiring!
- A bag for the wet items (not pictured).
I’ve found swimming SO much easier now Oliver’s a toddler. When he was a baby we had what felt like our entire house contents with us everywhere we went!
I hope you’ve enjoyed this little post and it’s helped some of you.
Thanks for reading!