As I hadn’t done one of these before I thought I better show you all what’s inside that bag that we drag around everywhere we go!
I use this Cath Kidston robot backpack and have done for the last 5-6 months. I find backpacks easier to use, they’re just as spacious as other changing bags and I enjoy looking like a total wolly with it on my back as it admittedly makes me look much younger than I am, it’s even better when Matt wears it. Pirate George Pig is a well loved addition too.
Inside we have:
- Keys, of course!
- Baby wipes, the most multi functional creation in the world and my best friend.
- A couple of nappies, just in case.
- Snacks for Oliver, he gets hungry often. Like really often.
- My purse, another ‘of course’.
- Oliver’s water bottle, usually left upside down and leaking.
- Some random toys, usually odd bits of megabloks.
- Oliver’s hairbrush, he has wild hair most of the time.
- Antibacterial hand gel, this needs no comment.
- Nappy bags, to contain the smelly ones.
- A bib, I don’t do stains!
- A spare change of clothes, he usually falls over/smears mud over himself.
That’s all for what’s inside my changing bag! I’d love to hear what’s in yours too.
Thanks for reading!